has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2009-11-13
- Last connection: 2013-05-08
- commerce (Member, 2009-11-13)
Reported issues: 18
- 12:11 Multiple Content Feature #47867 (New): Automatic more-link for accordion elements
- We got one feature request from a client for the jfmulticontent accordion (in content mode "Contents" or "Pages"), wh...
- 10:28 freeCap CAPTCHA Bug #47810 (New): Audio Captcha not working under IE 8
- First there comes an Active X warning for Windows Media Player Core Exection. After accepting it, no sound is being p...
- 17:22 Grid Elements Bug #46456: Content Elements in undefined colPos values lose type selection
- Understanding and totally agreeing with all you said before I dug a bit deeper into this as I needed a fix for our ru...
- 11:43 TEQneers SEO Enhancements Bug #46830: Metatags not compatible to HTML5 standards
- Forgot to mention that DC also needs to be removed for HTML5 as seen in above TS.
- 11:42 TEQneers SEO Enhancements Bug #46830 (New): Metatags not compatible to HTML5 standards
- Certain metatags prevent valid html5 according to http://validator.w3.org/
The following TS setup can remove meta ...
- 21:12 Extension news Bug #46514 (New): Category Selection not working in multilanguage
- In a multilanguage setup (german = default) + english and french with news 2.0.0, no news are show in standard list v...
- 13:16 Grid Elements Bug #46456: Content Elements in undefined colPos values lose type selection
- I tried setting jfmulticontent's colPos to -93, but problem stays.
- 10:27 Grid Elements Bug #46456: Content Elements in undefined colPos values lose type selection
- ok, thanks for your view!
Will report in jfmulticontent. So negative values would work then? jfmulticontent allows t...
- 12:51 Grid Elements Bug #46456 (Rejected): Content Elements in undefined colPos values lose type selection
- When gridelements2 is installed in TYPO3 6 and also for example the extension jfmulticontent, the following backend p...
- 15:01 freeCap CAPTCHA Bug #46012: Language Labels can't be changed via TS within powermail
- This also does not work. Btw. we use powermail 1.6.9, so not the extbase version yet.
Also available in: Atom