has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2014-03-07
- Clear cache clickmenu items (Leader, 2011-03-29)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- Deployment (Member, 2012-04-16)
- Extbase Webservices (Member, 2010-10-12)
- Extension Builder (Member, 2010-12-23)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-08-04)
- fire devlog (Contributor, Member, 2010-12-06)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-18)
- Log Backend Module (Leader, 2012-04-04)
- Log Example (Leader, 2012-06-29)
- Logging API Backport (Leader, 2012-08-20)
- Logging Project (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-07-11)
- LogWriter for E-Mail (Leader, 2012-04-13)
- news extension (Inactive Member, 2011-11-25)
- PhoenixV4Sandbox (Watcher, 2012-03-09)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Watcher, 2009-11-06)
- Sitemanager (Watcher, 2011-03-14)
- t3temple (Leader, 2011-04-11)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2009-11-01)
- Vidi (List Component) (Member, 2013-07-31)
- WebKit PDF (Member, 2010-01-20)
Reported issues: 289
- 21:58 Core APIs Task #48758: Add chapter about Log record
- Sorry for the delay. I'lL try to find some time for that next week.
- 22:11 Core Bug #56291 (New): Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object
- When activating EXT:dbal in EM, I run into:...
- 20:35 PHPUnit Bug #56288 (New): PHP Fatal error: Class 't3lib_div' not found
- When I install phpunit with extension manager in TYPO3 6.2, I get a fatal error:...
- 12:03 Core Bug #56253: Fatal Error at "Installing TYPO3 CMS"
- I don't think the patch is correct.
The patch sets:...
- 13:07 Vidi (List Component) Bug #55919: Change Vidi namespace
- See this discussion: http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/201061/
- 00:26 Extension Builder Task #55682 (New): Enable Drag&Drop with 'useSortable' for inline relations
- If one has a domain model with: Blog 1--->n Posts
and activated "sortable" for Posts, then "useSortable" should be e...
- 00:06 Extension Builder Bug #55681 (Resolved): Use \Exception instead of Exception
- When trying to save an extension having a relation without name, a fatal error occurs:...
- 23:40 Core Bug #55181: Speedup domain redirection lookup
- I went through the query and tried to reproduce the speed enhancements with approx. 3000 rows of sample data.
- 22:06 Core Task #55481 (Resolved): Replace usage of deprecated ClassLoader::getAliasForClassName
- ClassLoader::getAliasForClassName is still used in GeneralUtility::makeInstance()
- 22:54 Core Bug #55298: sys_history broken because of sys_log task
- I had a quick look at the backend. It looks like no history record is shown without a corresponding sys_log entry.
Also available in: Atom