has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-12
- Last connection: 2013-12-05
- Clear cache clickmenu items (Leader, 2011-03-29)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-05-05)
- Deployment (Member, 2012-04-16)
- Extbase Webservices (Member, 2010-10-12)
- Extension Builder (Member, 2010-12-23)
- Extension news (Inactive Member, 2011-11-25)
- feusermanagement (Member, 2010-08-04)
- fire devlog (Member, Contributor, 2010-12-06)
- Incubator (Member, 2011-11-18)
- Log Backend Module (Leader, 2012-04-04)
- Log Example (Leader, 2012-06-29)
- Logging API Backport (Leader, 2012-08-20)
- Logging Project (Leader, Product Owner, 2011-07-11)
- LogWriter for E-Mail (Leader, 2012-04-13)
- PhoenixV4Sandbox (Watcher, 2012-03-09)
- Semantic (S.C.O.T.T.Y.) (Watcher, 2009-11-06)
- Sitemanager (Watcher, 2011-03-14)
- t3temple (Leader, 2011-04-11)
- TER Frontend Index (Inactive Member, 2009-11-01)
- Vidi (List Component) (Member, 2013-07-31)
- WebKit PDF (Member, 2010-01-20)
Reported issues: 273
- 17:50 Extension Builder Task #54176 (Under Review): Remove getter dependency in domain model unit tests
- The generated unit tests for domain model setters/adders/removers use getter methods for assertions.
This has a bad ...
- 17:39 Extension Builder Bug #54175 (New): Generated domain model unit tests fail for some types
- Given you have domain model properties of type boolean, integer, float or string.
The generated getter unit tests fa...
- 16:29 Extension Builder Bug #54170 (Under Review): Cropped names of unit tests with primitive types
- First character of primitive types get cropped in generated unit tests.
Regression introdcued with #53859
- 20:27 The typo3.org project Bug #53980: SSO redirect broken on typo3.org
- 17:37 Extension Builder Bug #53789: Custom action show get a dummy template
- A "no template was found" error is absolutely correct. Why avoid it here?
There could be actions like "download", "f...
- 16:33 Clear cache clickmenu items Task #54125 (Resolved): Update compatibility for 6.2
- Applied in changeset commit:c6237a283e57bc6a61a69c7fb0b578aab3b83ead.
- 16:08 Clear cache clickmenu items Revision c6237a28: [TASK] Update compatibility to 4.5 - 6.2
- Resolves: #54125
- 16:06 Clear cache clickmenu items Task #54125 (Resolved): Update compatibility for 6.2
- 22:18 Core Bug #51866: Filelist -> "Up one level" leads to same page
- This should also change the active directory in the file tree.
- 22:06 Core Bug #52835: File module: missing icon "edit" in context menu
- Having two items labeled with "edit" is ambiguous to the user.
Also available in: Atom