has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-02-17
- Last connection: 2013-05-15
Reported issues: 14
- 10:49 powermail Feature #48208 (New): option 'submit only fields with non-empty value'
- As far as I remember powermail 1.x did not show on confirmation page nor submited fields having non-empty values.
- 11:23 Front End User Registration Bug #47475: if TS Constant enableEmailOnUpdate=2 => ###TCA_INPUT_xxx### markers are not replaced
- Maybe this function "Send only 'updated fields' to admin at frontend user data update" should better be connected to ...
- 11:16 Front End User Registration Bug #47475 (New): if TS Constant enableEmailOnUpdate=2 => ###TCA_INPUT_xxx### markers are not rep...
Typo3 4.5.25, PHP 5.3.18
- 22:07 Front End User Registration Bug #46080: BE log error after change PHP5.2 -> PHP5.3
- I forgot, the errors are always accompanied by the following error as well:
Core: Error handler (FE): PHP Warning: e...
- 22:05 Front End User Registration Bug #46080 (New): BE log error after change PHP5.2 -> PHP5.3
- Situation Typo3 4.5.24, sr_feuserregistration 3.0.1
After changing fron PHP5.2 to PHP5.3 the backend log fills wit...
- 19:35 mm_forum Bug #45990: path request errors when using ext. mm_forum_scheduler for cronjobs
- Sorry, I forgot two other lines to be changed.
So line 198 in typo3conf/ext/mm_forum/cron/classes/class.tx_mmforum_c...
- 19:24 mm_forum Bug #45990 (Resolved): path request errors when using ext. mm_forum_scheduler for cronjobs
- Instead of setting up the cronjobs on the server level I'd prefer to set them up using the Typo3 scheduler. There's a...
- 21:59 mm_forum Feature #45169: Default email notification per forum
- Oh yes, of course, a user should still have this possibility.
We create a forum for the participants o...
- 12:17 mm_forum Feature #45169 (Accepted): Default email notification per forum
- It would be nice to have a checkbox in the forum administration of each forum in the backend module where to switch o...
- 09:41 Front End User Registration Bug #36306: Attachment fails with trunk version 2.7.0 producing fatal error in div2007
- just checked using rev. 60915 and $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['MAIL']['substituteOldMailAPI']=1
Attachments are sent ...
Also available in: Atom