has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2011-04-20
- Last connection: 2012-12-04
- HTML5 Boilerplate (Leader, 2011-04-20)
Reported issues: 9
- 15:31 Grid Elements Bug #47011: Gridelements / Extension Builder
- Anybody know how to get the Extension Builder back up and running? I have cleared all caches, temp files etc. but the...
- 11:12 Extension news Bug #44798 (Closed): Content elements not folded out, and unnecessary references
- First of all, thank you for a very good news extension! I have found two "bugs" when setting the extension up on a ne...
- 11:29 Core Bug #20420: wizard_edit.php does'nt work in flexforms
- Peter Niederlag wrote:
> Heavily untested but seems to work:
Does not work for me. Using T3 4.5.17. The popu...
- 12:28 powermail Bug #43825 (Rejected): Textfield (Input) does not accept 0 as a value
- We have a form where users can write in a number in the input text field. This should be a mandatory field. The numbe...
- 23:13 Core Bug #36636 (New): Cannot add more than 47 <section> elements
- Hi guys
Was told to report this here instead of the bugtracker for Templavoila (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=...
- 19:06 Core Feature #32950 (New): Confirmation mail to sender in FORM
- It appears that it is not possible to send a confirmation mail to the sender of a form in the the FORM extension.
- 12:19 Core Bug #25900: EM won't save Configuration: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array
- Have logged in and out multiple times and cleared the cache. Every time I try and update som extension config I get:
- 13:31 Core Bug #25900: EM won't save Configuration: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array
- I get this error in TYPO3 4.6 when trying to update tt_news extension config. I'm using the latest version of tt_news...
Also available in: Atom