has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2012-02-06
- Last connection: 2013-03-07
Reported issues: 7
- 22:29 Core Bug #46094: Mailform shows recipient email address on website
- As a temporal remedy you could just hide the subheader:...
- 09:54 Core Bug #45878: Section Index incorrect output
- It is neither confirmed nor rejected. At this point it is just a guess.
- 10:14 TemplaVoila Bug #45583: improper render of sectionIndex
- That doesn't seem to be the same issue. In the described issue the sectionIndex has output. Though the header of the ...
- 10:09 Core Bug #45878 (Needs Feedback): Section Index incorrect output
- Bug #37449 was closed because no feedback had been given for some time.
Since then two people have confirmed this ...
- 16:04 register4cal Feature #45412: vCard containing contact details of participants
- I experienced some problems. After I solved these problems, receiving vcards by mail worked great. I haven't yet test...
- 09:12 register4cal Feature #45412: vCard containing contact details of participants
- Wow, that was amazingly fast. Thanks.
I'll gladly test that but it may take a few days. I'll report back until Mon...
- 20:10 Core Bug #37449: Section Index incorrect output
- I created a issue over at templavoila's tracker to check: #45583
- 20:08 TemplaVoila Bug #45583 (New): improper render of sectionIndex
in TYPO3 4.7 css_styled_content changed the way how a indexSection gets rendered (tt_content.menu.20.3).
- 19:43 Core Bug #37449: Section Index incorrect output
- Do you use templavoila? I use it and to me it seems as if templavoila is the cause for the improper rendering of the ...
- 17:56 Core Bug #37449: Section Index incorrect output
- It also seems as if updating to 4.7.7 made the section index menu ignore "Show in section menus" flags in content ele...
Also available in: Atom