has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-05-04
- Last connection: 2013-01-21
- Mobile devices detection (Pending Member, 2013-02-01)
Reported issues: 43
- 11:07 Core Bug #37421: RSA Auth prevents User from login
- Hi all.
I've also recently faced same problem and it was site-specific in my case.
You may look at reason here: B...
- 11:00 Core Bug #38660: Login not possible from Firefox when using salted passwords and RSA
- I've faced same problem recently and after researches I've found the reason.
In my case it was wrong <f:cObject> tag ...
- 13:46 Faceted Search Feature #41711: Migrate to jQuery 1.8
- Many thanks!
- 13:46 Faceted Search Bug #41710: ke_search_premium autocomplete + RealURL
- Thank you for the fix.
- 13:44 Advanced sitemaps Feature #41722: Add possibility to exclude pages from google sitemap.
- Hi, Sebastiaan.
Thank you for your answer.
I agree on this point with you. And it is correct to display all the p...
- 11:48 Ajax FE login Bug #42381 (Resolved): PHP Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in...
- I've found a bunch of such warnings in error log, and after investigation found, that it is caused by overriden proce...
- 16:15 Core Bug #33282: PHP error when fileadmin/templates contains directory not readeable
- Hi, I'm experiencing same problem, but with extdeveval extension, which tries to find locallang.xml files and transla...
- 18:26 Core Bug #38535: No login possible with Google Chrome under 4.7 with RSA authmode
- I'm also experiencing this issue with Chrome only.
Both: FE and BE logins do not work.
- 15:50 Advanced sitemaps Feature #41722 (Needs Feedback): Add possibility to exclude pages from google sitemap.
It would be nice to have a checkbox "Exclude" on tab "Google Sitemaps". F.e. such a structure:...
- 12:56 Faceted Search Feature #41711: Migrate to jQuery 1.8
- Forgot to mention: it is about ke_search_premium :)
Also available in: Atom