has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-05-13
- Last connection: 2013-01-23
Reported issues: 35
- 18:53 Google Maps API Extbase Bug #44760 (Accepted): Map doesn't show in BE if used with https://
- When using the TYPO3 backend with https:// protocol the map doesn't show in the backend when you add/edit an map addr...
- 14:13 Core Bug #44691 (Resolved): Labels for grouping bookmarks are wrong
- When editing bookmarks in the TYPO3 backend, you can assign them to (five) local or global groups, such as page or pa...
- 14:10 Core Bug #44690 (Rejected): addToList() nor working correctly for BE Users/Groups
- When you define RTE settings in "Page TSconfig", you should be able to extend the on a per user/group basis with "Use...
- 12:55 Core Bug #43708: leveluid with slide doesn't work across multiple levels
- It works if the following TypoScript code is used:...
- 11:18 Core Bug #43708 (Closed): leveluid with slide doesn't work across multiple levels
- We use the following TypoScript code to display a header image from a page up in the root path when there is no image...
- 22:23 TYPO3.Neos Task #41660 (Resolved): Fatal Error in Package Management
- NEOS-1.0alpha1 Installation, Demo Web Site:
When you are logged into the NEOS BE, go to Administration and then cl...
- 20:32 Base Distribution Task #41655: Fatal error after completing setup when viewing FE or logging into BE
- Problem solved after a fresh install, propably it was caused by a previous incomplete setup where the necessary files...
- 18:50 Base Distribution Task #41655 (Resolved): Fatal error after completing setup when viewing FE or logging into BE
- After installing Neos there is a fatal error message when either trying to view the FE or after logging into the BE:
- 18:45 Base Distribution Task #41654 (Resolved): Symlinks in ZIP install package causes setup to fail
- When unzipping the file TYPO-Neos-1.0-alpha1, a number of symlinks with nonexistent targets are created in the Web/_R...
- 12:40 Budget 2013 Discussion: RE: Phoenix Development
- Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> That list of features was part of the budget application for 2012. It has been publish...
Also available in: Atom