has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-23
- Last connection: 2012-07-20
Reported issues: 0
- 19:49 Workspaces & Versioning Bug #16166: Publishing a record breaks dam_ttcontent-relations
- Thanks for your effort!
I may not follow discussions about that core fix, so please give me a hint when there's a so...
- 14:50 Workspaces & Versioning Bug #16166: Publishing a record breaks dam_ttcontent-relations
- > Well, I disagree here - it should not be integrated into DAM, but into the core directly!
That's what I said - m...
- 01:41 Workspaces & Versioning Bug #16166: Publishing a record breaks dam_ttcontent-relations
- After discussion with other's I decided not to include such a TYPO3 core patch into the DAM extension. The code does ...
- 11:33 Workspaces & Versioning Bug #16166: Publishing a record breaks dam_ttcontent-relations
- It seems to me that this is a general (conceptual) problem of workspaces and not DAM specicific.
Anyway I would l...
- 23:41 Core Bug #16800: DB file_path without a key length error after installation of DAM 1.0.8
- Older versions of DAM used indexes for TEXT fields wich is not allowed. VARCHAR is now used.
BUT! See 0004684 fo...
- 16:24 Workspaces & Versioning Bug #16166: Publishing a record breaks dam_ttcontent-relations
- Could you please test with the latest mmforeign version from here http://typo3lab.colorcube.de/dam.html
and tell if ...
- 15:12 Core Bug #16140: Losing connection, because of wrong URL
- > nav=/typo3/../typo3conf/ext/
This is nothing special to DAM and is generated by the core (more precise JS code)....
- 17:30 Core Bug #15848: Using dam list modul
- In DAM 1.0 all database accessing should be DBAL valid in that way that the right TYPO3 DB functions are used. If DBA...
- 16:50 Core Bug #15696: tx_cms_layout::languageSelector() check against "Limit to languages"
- > René, is this your addition?
No was a different thing.
Anyway, fixed in CVS
- 15:32 Core Bug #15654: In 4.0beta3 file browsing is not possible (content-related)
- I think you mean Firefox 126.96.36.199
Running the same browser on linux I have no problem. I guess it's a local problem...
Also available in: Atom