has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-05-24
- DEV3 (Member, 2008-05-25)
Reported issues: 7
- 11:21 Core Feature #22550 (Closed): Don't remove the Navigation title on shortcuts page
- When we switch the page type from "standard" to "shortcut", the field Navigation title disappear, however it still us...
- 14:35 Core Bug #21914: Datepicker doesn't work in Internet Explorer 8
- Hum, with French and JS files found on https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core/trunk/
The problem seemed to be resolved...
- 11:37 Core Bug #21914: Datepicker doesn't work in Internet Explorer 8
- Some news about this problem ?
- 18:50 Core Bug #21914: Datepicker doesn't work in Internet Explorer 8
- I have found that when the calendar stop to work when I localize the interface into French.
If I roll back my prefer...
- 16:04 Core Bug #21914: Datepicker doesn't work in Internet Explorer 8
- We had date2cal but we desinstall it and delete it from typo3conf/ however it's an update website, not a new install....
- 12:53 Core Bug #21914 (Closed): Datepicker doesn't work in Internet Explorer 8
- The new datepicker in Typo3 4.3 doesn't work when I use Internet Explorer 8.
No problem with Firefox or Safari.
- 17:35 Core Feature #21909 (Closed): feeditadvanced user interface should be the same that TYPO3 BackEnd
- In order to improve the user experience, Typo3 Backend and Frontend editors should use the same design and the same i...
- 17:32 Core Bug #21772: Frontend Editing should be in front of flash videos, but is not
- The Typo3 parser should add this parameter, shouldn't it ?
- 14:21 Core Bug #21441 (Resolved): I can't access to Tree Folder in the background
- 1) I'm logged into the BE User Interface,
2) I click on a web Tool (i.e : Page, View, List,...)
3)Instead of the tr...
- 11:15 Core Bug #19373 (Closed): Safari or Google Chrome doesn't keep login
- Each time I use Safari or Google Chrome in order to login into the Backend the browser doesn't ask me to keep or not ...
Also available in: Atom