has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-07-16
- Last connection: 2013-05-15
- Accessibility Project (Member, 2011-07-15)
- Better Contact (Member, 2012-04-30)
- Core (Active Contributor, 2013-04-06)
- Extbase BlogExample (Leader, 2012-09-21)
- Extbase Book Translation (Member, 2011-07-21)
- Extbase Guide (Leader, 2013-02-15)
- Extbase MVC Framework (Leader, 2012-07-21)
- Fluid (Co-Leader, 2012-12-31)
- Grid Elements (Member, 2012-08-08)
- LTS Smooth Migration (Member, 2013-05-06)
- Maintenance Guide (Member, 2012-09-30)
Reported issues: 100
- 19:30 Fluid Bug #48250 (Resolved): Argument "placeholder" has already been defined, thus it should not be def...
- Applied in changeset commit:ed65a13ae6a98502dd4a96403b9a114c16ad23c7.
- 18:31 Sandbox Revision 0a4558ef: Updated Sandbox
- Project: TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/fluid ed65a13ae6a98502dd4a96403b9a114c16ad23c7
[BUGFIX] Remove second registratio...
- 18:31 Fluid Revision ed65a13a: [BUGFIX] Remove second registration of argument 'placeholder'
- Feature #45960 introduced a second registration of the placeholder
argument, causing the Extension Manager 'Get Exten...
- 21:49 Core Revision 25a1833b: [TASK] Raise submodule pointer
- Change-Id: I325d6ebdffc07488ef7d3f14b0fc75dc9a4fc890
Reviewed-by: Anja Le...
- 07:57 Fluid Bug #47582 (Closed): Whitespace after body Tag
- I am glad it is solved.
Don't blame yourselve and come back reporting any cases that could be bugs. If they aren't i...
- 15:52 Design Team Feature #45942: Extbase Team Logo
- Hi Guys,
I am so sorry, you were considered Spam :( I found now both Mails and will reply in 5 Minutes.
- 22:30 Extbase MVC Framework Bug #48103 (Resolved): tx_extbase_type is stored the old way
- Applied in changeset commit:cdf42a343be59fb743c59f9a3a02f7198db64a0f.
- 21:37 Extbase MVC Framework Revision cdf42a34: [BUGFIX] Adjust extbase record type in TypoScript configuration
- During the namespacing in Extbase a mistake happend and the record type
setting in the TypoScript configuration, ship...
- 14:28 Core Revision 3f422fe7: [TASK] Raise submodule pointer
- Change-Id: I9c4b65a0602479478b5f5e0ae781b4ca6422a6ef
Reviewed-by: Anja Le...
- 09:30 Core Bug #47688 (Resolved): Sorting not respected for backend_layout and backend_layout_next_level dro...
- Applied in changeset commit:44a59a891b39d9c7059a89868b0a313872788b05.
Also available in: Atom