has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2010-08-20
- Last connection: 2013-12-06
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2013-07-06)
- Maintenance Guide (Member, 2012-09-30)
- TYPO3 Flow Base Distribution (Member, 2012-07-02)
- TYPO3.Eel (Pending Member, 2013-11-30)
- TYPO3.Flow (Active Contributor, Member, 2013-05-31)
- TYPO3.Fluid (Active Contributor, Member, 2013-11-30)
- TYPO3.Media (Active Contributor, Member, 2013-12-05)
- TYPO3.Neos (Active Contributor - Admin, Active Contributor, Contributor, 2013-11-30)
- Website and Communication (Contributor, 2013-07-06)
Reported issues: 14
- 11:06 TYPO3.Eel Revision ac2d54d9: [TASK] Make FlowQuery's context supports Traversable
- FlowQuery's context partially supported \Traversable, and this adds \Traversable support
to the constructor so that \...
- 23:42 TYPO3.Eel Revision a8d6f551: [TASK] Make OperationResolver extensible
- This creates an OperationResolverInterface so that other packages can change the algorithm
we use to find which opera...
- 23:04 TYPO3.Neos Revision 3f39bb4b: [TASK] Neos uses the Flow package type filter
- The logic to search for packages of a particular type or in a particular
directory is now in TYPO3.Flow, so we can ta...
- 23:02 TYPO3.Flow Revision d95e1c0c: [FEATURE] Add Package Filtering by Path and Type
- This makes getting a particular kind of package, by path or type, or
first class Flow feature. The docs say that you ...
- 15:52 TYPO3.Flow Revision 7e9e3d79: [TASK] Clarify Configuration subdirectory usage
- Change-Id: I1de7069e392163a836ff5b58385d9accc6ea2bec
- 14:02 TYPO3.SiteKickstarter Revision 16b167fd: [TASK] Use the default package path for new sites
- The PackageManager knows about where to store different packages based
on type, so we don't need to generate the path...
- 19:14 TYPO3.Neos Revision 4f904ca4: [TASK] Correct Fizzle docs about property paths
- We don't currently support property names with periods, though a period
could be added to the Eel grammar at some poi...
- 19:49 TYPO3.Flow Task #51530: Improve speed of Files::readDirectoryRecursively using RecursiveDirectoryIterator?
- I've been working on this, because I needed a more robust filtering mechanism when using readDirectoriesRecursively.
- 17:55 TYPO3.Flow Task #51530: Improve speed of Files::readDirectoryRecursively using RecursiveDirectoryIterator?
- OK. This one is functionally equivalent including removing hidden directories. However, it uses @\RecursiveCallbackFi...
- 16:23 TYPO3.Flow Task #51530 (New): Improve speed of Files::readDirectoryRecursively using RecursiveDirectoryItera...
- h2. Basics (TL;DR)
@TYPO3/Flow/Utility/Files::readDirectoryRecursively@ uses @\DirectoryIterator@ instead of @\Rec...
Also available in: Atom