has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-03
- Last connection: 2013-05-10
- 1-Click-Login (Leader, 2009-12-20)
- Comments Plus (Leader, 2011-09-15)
- Extbase Book Translation (Member, 2011-07-08)
- Extension Builder (Inactive Member, 2009-12-04)
- Product Catalog (Leader, 2009-12-30)
- SERP Preview (Leader, 2011-10-21)
- Trackback (Leader, 2008-06-03)
- Twitter API (Leader, 2008-09-09)
- YQL-Plugin (Leader, 2009-10-14)
- YUI Editor (Leader, 2008-06-16)
Reported issues: 137
- 23:05 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #47363 (Under Review): Error Classes are only set for form fields in object context
- Fluid won't set error classes for form fields when they are not in object context ("property" attribute is not set).
- 14:30 Core Task #46461 (Resolved): Extract displayCond functionality from FormEngine to new class
- Applied in changeset commit:cf1706708d43781bef47e6d0f9c15521caecdaec.
- 13:34 Core Revision cf170670: [TASK] Extract displayCond functionality from FormEngine to new class
- In order to streamline \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Form\FormEngine
(formerly t3lib_TCEforms) the functionality for 'displayCon...
- 17:30 TCA Reference Feature #46440: Add 'foreign_table_defaultValues' to 'inline' type documentation
- The option was renamed to _foreign_record_defaults_ by the recent version of the patch. Additionally the functionalit...
- 14:37 Core Task #46461: Extract displayCond functionality from FormEngine to new class
- Accidently flagged this issue as "BUG", but it should rather be a "TASK"
- 13:23 Core Task #46461 (Resolved): Extract displayCond functionality from FormEngine to new class
- I'd like to extend the 'displayCond' mechanism by a new type, but \TYPO3\CMS\Backend\Form\FormEngine (formerly t3lib_...
- 13:18 Core Feature #46460 (New): Introduce TCA displayCond type "USER"
- With displayCond you can evaluate each form field whether it should be displayed or not. There is a number of options...
- 16:53 TCA Reference Feature #46440 (New): Add 'foreign_table_defaultValues' to 'inline' type documentation
- 'foreign_table_defaultValues' is an associative array, where the keys are fields of the table 'foreign_table' and the...
- 12:06 Core Feature #46124 (Under Review): IRRE: Provide default values for created records
- Let's say you have an IRRE fields that hold's tt_content records and in this context mostly you want to use the "Imag...
- 17:30 Core Task #44965 (Resolved): Cleanups for CSS Styled Content
- Applied in changeset commit:03e97a77817f2dedb777d9d1ecaa918f3b6e15d9.
Also available in: Atom