has signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-06-26
- Last connection: 2013-05-08
- Advanced Template Engine (Member, 2009-08-04)
- Base Package (aka typo3_src) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Blank Package (aka dummy) (Member, 2012-07-25)
- commerce (Member, 2009-06-08)
- Community (Inactive Member, 2009-06-04)
- Community Flexible Layout (Member, 2009-07-17)
- Core (Member, 2009-04-04)
- DBAL (Member, 2012-06-26)
- Distributions (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Extbase MVC Framework (Member, 2012-04-15)
- extdeveval (Member, 2010-10-16)
- Extension Manager (Co-Leader, 2012-08-31)
- Fluid (Member, 2013-01-26)
- Fluid pibase (Member, 2010-11-15)
- Government Package (Member, 2012-07-25)
- Introduction Package (Contributor, 2012-07-25)
- IVW Pixel (Member, 2010-05-12)
- kickstarter (Member, 2010-11-12)
- Language Handling (Co-Leader, 2012-08-31)
- Linkvalidator (Member, Release Packager, 2010-11-17)
- Multiple Action Forms (Leader, 2012-08-22)
- MySQL Profiler (Member, 2010-03-29)
- Password Manager (Leader, 2008-06-29)
- Plugin cache analyzer (Leader, 2009-11-24)
- Plugin cache engine (Leader, 2009-11-24)
- Refactoring Bootstrap (Leader, 2011-07-04)
- Scheduler (Co-Leader, 2011-08-19)
- The typo3.org project (Member, 2011-10-14)
- TYPO3 6.2 Projects (+) (Member, 2013-05-16)
- TYPO3.Flow (Contributor, 2010-08-16)
- Workspaces & Versioning (Member, 2012-06-20)
Reported issues: 594
- 14:17 Core Bug #48052: Using Namespace in t3lib_TCEforms_Suggest breaks PHP 5.2 support
- 4.5 & 4.7 affected
- 14:13 Core Bug #48052: Using Namespace in t3lib_TCEforms_Suggest breaks PHP 5.2 support
- Confirmed. Thanks! Will be taken care of in 4.5.27. Special thanks for this report before this was released!
- 22:39 Core Bug #47931: Remove "TypoScript Help"
- See comment in gerrit for further analysis on how broken this extension is.
- 21:30 Core Bug #47999 (Resolved): ext:install Extract status objects to own namespace
- Applied in changeset commit:3cee1cc741c97a435c6fb3949b13241a1155d073.
- 21:27 Core Feature #47923 (Resolved): Switch Install tool to jQuery
- dupe of #46897
- 21:13 Core Revision 3cee1cc7: [TASK][INSTALL] Extract status objects to own namespace
- With 6.1 status classes were introduced within the system environment
check that represent the different fail severit...
- 22:30 Core Bug #47997 (Resolved): GeneralUtility test not working with absolute path
- Applied in changeset commit:1403c4892314b89832153f924abcdeef98faa3fa.
- 22:30 Core Bug #47969 (Resolved): Call to undefined function mime_content_type()
- Applied in changeset commit:e0603861b30fb62d81bbfbd9c13670330711f088.
- 22:29 Core Bug #47999 (Resolved): ext:install Extract status objects to own namespace
- 22:10 Core Revision e0603861: [BUGFIX] Call to undefined function mime_content_type()
- With PHP 5.2, it might happen that mime_content_type is not
available. This was introduced by #46126 and is now bette...
Also available in: Atom