has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on: 2008-07-25
- Last connection: 2013-03-20
Reported issues: 6
- 09:34 The typo3.org project Bug #46447 (Resolved): Discrepancy in the number of dowloads
- I noticed a discrepancy in the number of dowloads in the extension search list and the info of an extension itself.
- 14:51 powermail Bug #46018 (Needs Feedback): Double content in emails when using variables instead of powermail_all
- When i use the RTE to create a mail and instead of using powermail_all i do somethin like:...
- 18:18 Core Bug #36364: Clear all caches with IE9 results in blank page
- Another confirmation. Problem only occurs in IE9 for me using 4.7.2.
- 23:51 powermail Feature #39226 (On Hold): Spaces in input field with validation
- Besides letters only i think there should be a validation option for letters and whitespaces and minus signs.
- 23:40 powermail Bug #38836: textarea-field-content is written in one line in the emails and submit-page - missing...
- I can confirm the deletion of linefeeds/paragraphs. This not only occurs with text entered in textarea, but also with...
- 11:32 powermail Bug #6578 (Closed): Error Incorrect email always shows
- 18:05 Core Bug #21721: backend login fails
- Must have been something with the json installation. Reinstalled php5-json aswell as php5-filter.
Seems to be work...
- 16:53 Core Bug #21721: backend login fails
- thanks, Christopher. But the line extension=json.so is uncommented in the extensions.ini file and it is still not wor...
- 16:22 Core Bug #21721: backend login fails
- Additional to my system. It's running Plesk as well.
No mention about json at all in phpinfo
- 16:07 Core Bug #21721: backend login fails
- Oliver, I'm running PHP 5.2.5 on FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE-p1
Christopher, since i run that version it should be install...
Also available in: Atom