Task #10276

Bug #10733: As a backend user, I want a clean visual design for the whole UI

Create ExtJS Theme for Phoenix

Added by Nils Dehl over 9 years ago. Updated over 8 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Should have
Assignee:
Category:
UI
Start date:
2010-10-15
Due date:
2010-11-12
% Done:

10%


Description


Related issues

Blocked by TYPO3.Neos - Task #26598: Run the current backend code with ExtJS4 in compatibility mode Rejected 2011-05-03

History

#1 Updated by Simon Schaufelberger over 9 years ago

Hi Nils,
can we do this together? This would be a great playground for me to learn ExtJS and to get involved into Phoenix.

#2 Updated by Nils Dehl over 9 years ago

Simon Schaufelberger wrote:

Hi Nils,
can we do this together? This would be a great playground for me to learn ExtJS and to get involved into Phoenix.

of course any helping hand is welcome

#3 Updated by Rens Admiraal over 9 years ago

Maybe we should make this some kind of package with all default ExtJS components and all TYPO3 components we are building. If we make it available within TYPO3 people could possibly also test their own skins, or even add their custom components to this view if they are registered in the registry or something like that...

If help is needed, let me know... I think this task is quite big, so spreading the work wouldn't be that bad...

#4 Updated by Nils Dehl over 9 years ago

Rens Admiraal wrote:

Maybe we should make this some kind of package with all default ExtJS components and all TYPO3 components we are building. If we make it available within TYPO3 people could possibly also test their own skins, or even add their custom components to this view if they are registered in the registry or something like that...

yes, we have to find a place where we can build something like this
http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/dev/examples/themes/index.html
where we easily can add new components

If help is needed, let me know... I think this task is quite big, so spreading the work wouldn't be that bad...

you're welcome :-)

#6 Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst over 9 years ago

  • Target version changed from 707 to 711

#7 Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst over 9 years ago

  • Parent task set to #8797

#8 Updated by Nils Dehl about 9 years ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 10

Added sass extjs theme files to the privat resources folder of the TYPO3 package

#9 Updated by Nils Dehl about 9 years ago

Nils Dehl wrote:

Added sass extjs theme files to the privat resources folder of the TYPO3 package

https://review.typo3.org/#change,233

#10 Updated by Nils Dehl about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from Accepted to On Hold

#11 Updated by Robert Lemke about 9 years ago

  • Parent task changed from #8797 to #11041

#12 Updated by Robert Lemke about 9 years ago

  • Status changed from On Hold to New

#13 Updated by Robert Lemke about 9 years ago

  • Parent task changed from #11041 to #10733

#14 Updated by Robert Lemke about 9 years ago

  • Target version deleted (732)

#15 Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst almost 9 years ago

  • Status changed from New to On Hold

#16 Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst over 8 years ago

  • Project changed from Base Distribution to TYPO3.Neos

#17 Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst over 8 years ago

  • Category set to UI

#18 Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst over 8 years ago

  • Status changed from On Hold to Closed

Closing issue because it is either obsolete in the new FE architecture, or duplicate.

Also available in: Atom PDF