exceeding arguments are ignored if a command has optional arguments
When kickstarting a model with
./flow3 kickstart:model TYPO3.Blog Blog title:string description:string
the generated code will not contain any trace of the title property. A "workaround" is possible: Calling
./flow3 kickstart:model TYPO3.Blog Blog dummy:prop title:string description:string
will result in a model with
description (and without
That could very well be a problem of CLI argument handling, though.
- Project changed from TYPO3.Kickstart to TYPO3.Flow
- Assignee set to Bastian Waidelich
- Subject changed from kickstart:model ignores first given property to exceeding arguments are ignored if a command has optional arguments
- Category set to MVC
- Status changed from New to Accepted
The problem seems to be that the
kickstart:model has a third argument
force that is optional.
So the third argument is mapped to this method parameter.
I currently don't know a solution for this, but I'll look into it again.
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
Patch set 1 of change Ia9f59326e5c4dc793102db20883ae798ae2f27cd has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4979
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from 1230 to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom