Story #32558: As core developer, the new Logging API needs to be integrated in all core compontents
Go through various core compontents and replace old function calls with new API calls
e.g. t3lib_db, t3lib_auth
Updated by Georg Großberger over 8 years ago
- TYPO3 Version set to 6.2
Currently there are several core components which depend on the sys_log table. This dependency must be removed.
- history (for looking up the user of a history change)
- versioning (for looking up users to notify on stage changes)
- workspaces (for a list of changes, called comments internally)
- ExtendedFileUtility (for adding flash messages on file operation errors)
- Quickedit (for looking up the actual UID of a newly created record)
Am I missing some? Make sub issues for them?
For the first three we could go with sys_history.
Flash Messages on errors should be added to the queue anyway, so that's not a problem either.
I'm unsure about the quickedit thingy though. Maybe sys_history can be of help as well, but that's imo not a nice solution. Maybe sys_refindex? Or just the session of the user, or sys_registry? Not sure.