ValidatorResolver can't parse validator arguments containing round brackets
Currently validation arguments defined in @validate annotations cannot contain round brackets ')' because they'd be interpreted as the end of an argument expression. Additionally they can't contain commas and probably not even equal signs.
Make sure that either special characters can be escaped or that the values of the validation arguments have to be put into quotes.
Especially important for the RegularExpressionValidator.
[FIX] FLOW3 (Validation): ValidatorResolver can now parse validator arguments containing round brackets, commas, equal signs, fixes #3275. The option values must be quoted for this to work (either single or double quotes will do).
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 1.0 alpha 1 to 283
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version changed from 283 to 1.0 alpha 2
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r2657.
Also available in: Atom