Setting a value always resets the field on mapping errors
If I set a value on any field of the form it gets reset every time there
is a mapping error, so the user has to reenter the field every time.
Could easily be fixed by changing the order of the if-clause in
Okay, it’s not that easy to just change the if-else order, then submit buttons disappear.. I guess we need another attribute for a start value like that or we only use the submitted form data if it is not NULL.
Please provide more information. Did you use one of the form viewhelpers (which one?) and bind it to a property of the form object? Can you provide some (fluid) code snippets?
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Assignee set to Sebastian Kurfuerst
OK; the automatic fill-in does is partly broken when not using object accessor mode.
Fix is underway.
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Category set to ViewHelpers
- Assignee changed from Sebastian Kurfuerst to Bastian Waidelich
- Status changed from Under Review to Closed
Also available in: Atom