Subroute placeholders appear in URL if no replaced
after deleting the welcome package i get strange subroutes for e.g. documentation "http://flow3-alpha1.local/%3Cwelcomesubroutes%3E?packageKey=FLOW3&documentationName=Manual&language=en&%40action=index&%40controller=Standard&%40package=DocumentationBrowser"
Updated by Bastian Waidelich over 12 years ago
- File FLOW3_Subroute_placeholders_appear_in_URL_if_no_replaced_3537.patch FLOW3_Subroute_placeholders_appear_in_URL_if_no_replaced_3537.patch added
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
- Assignee changed from Bastian Waidelich to Robert Lemke
See attached patch - That should be all there is to change in order to fix the bug.
But I couldn't get the systemLogger injected.. It probably needs some setup in Objects.yaml..
Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 12 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Robert Lemke to Karsten Dambekalns
Thanks for the patch, it solves the issue.
Injecting a logger into the configuration manager is impossible, as the configuration is needed to build the logger to be injected...