PropertyMapper chokes on Objects that are already converted
(Total: 0.00 h)
I've noticed that the PropertyMapper chokes on Objects which are already in the Target form.
This happened to me with the TYPO3.Form Project in case where the DatePickerViewHelper already transforms the Value to a DateTime and the FormHandler later tries to map it again which fails because he isn't supposed to handle objects.
In this case i would suggest, to check if the source property is of the target property and skip it in that case.
Here's the origination ticket:
Here's a little Patch to check if the source is an object and return it if it's an instance of the target type.
- Subject changed from PropertyMapper chokes on Objects which are already in the target form to PropertyMapper chokes on Objects that are already converted
- Category set to Property
- Target version set to 1.1 beta 1
- Target version changed from 1.1 beta 1 to 1.1
- Target version changed from 1.1 to 1.1 RC1
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from 1.1 RC1 to 1.1 beta 3
Also available in: Atom