Check packageKey naming / file structure below Packages/Vendor
It leads to a confusing situation if you install a composer package with dashes in the name. The actual packageKey to use in FLOW3 (for example while configuring excludeClasses) is without dashes, while the folder structure used by composer does contain the dashes. This can be confusing.
This issue is created so this can be discussed.
This leads to the following folder structure below Packages/Vendor:
├── composer ├── simplethings │ └── entity-audit-bundle └── symfony ├── dom-crawler └── yaml
The code from the PackageStates.php:
'simplethings.entityauditbundle' => array ( 'state' => 'active', 'packagePath' => 'Vendor/simplethings/entity-audit-bundle/', 'classesPath' => 'src/', ),
Updated by Christian Jul Jensen about 9 years ago
That is "working as designed" but we can discuss if it should be changed.
- Resolves package key from Composer manifest *
- If it is a FLOW3 package the name of the containing directory will be used. *
- Else if the composer name of the package matches the first part of the lowercased namespace of the package, the mixed
- case version of the composer name / namespace will be used, with backslashes replaced by dots. *
- Else the composer name will be used with the slash replaced by a dot