Task #41745

FAQ area - Extension for FAQ editing for OTRS members

Added by Berit Hlubek over 9 years ago. Updated almost 9 years ago.

Status:
New
Priority:
Should have
Category:
04 - Prio 2
Start date:
2012-10-08
Due date:
% Done:

0%

Estimated time:
Reporter:

Description

There seems to be the need of an FAQ area.
For example for questions like:
  • What to do if I lost my buzz credentials?
  • What to do if I found a mistake on an official website?
  • Whom to write if want to help but don't know how?

January 23rd, protocol:

It was on the agenda from the last sprint but there wasn’t enough time for it. It’s on the list and we will get updated.

November 21st, protocol:

We would like to have a small extension where also the OTRS guys can easily add FAQs.
Ben put this on the agenda for the next typo3.org code sprint.

October 17th protocol:

I will create that page as fasr as we have the first questions/answers.
We have to integrate a workflow with and need helping hands for adding new questions/answers.

#1

Updated by Berit Hlubek over 9 years ago

  • Assignee set to Berit Hlubek
#2

Updated by Berit Hlubek over 9 years ago

  • Due date set to 2012-11-14
  • Category changed from 02 - new to 04 - Prio 2
#3

Updated by Berit Hlubek over 9 years ago

  • Project changed from 807 to Marketing Team
  • Category deleted (04 - Prio 2)
  • Target version deleted (Conference Call October 2012)
#4

Updated by Berit Hlubek over 9 years ago

  • Category set to 04 - Prio 2
  • Target version set to Conference Call October 2012
#5

Updated by Berit Hlubek over 9 years ago

  • Target version changed from Conference Call October 2012 to Live Meeting November 2012
#6

Updated by Berit Hlubek over 9 years ago

  • Due date deleted (2012-11-14)
  • Assignee changed from Berit Hlubek to Ben van 't Ende
  • Target version changed from Live Meeting November 2012 to Conference Call Jan 2013
#7

Updated by Ben van 't Ende over 9 years ago

we did not get around to it at the last sprint. we will put it on the agenda for the next sprint in March

#8

Updated by Berit Hlubek almost 9 years ago

  • Target version changed from Conference Call Jan 2013 to Marketing Sprint #1 (11/2013)
#9

Updated by Berit Hlubek almost 9 years ago

  • Subject changed from FAQ area - How to handle community questions to FAQ area - Extension for FAQ editing for OTRS members
  • Target version deleted (Marketing Sprint #1 (11/2013))
#10

Updated by Berit Hlubek almost 9 years ago

  • Target version set to typo3.org related Features

Also available in: Atom PDF