Loading order of packages does in some cases not respect depenencies
Since over half a year i have strange problems with the loading order of packages (and as a result of that the configuration merging). For example: I install a package (with no dependencies to all other packages) and suddenly i get the problem.
Now i took the time and tracked it down to this method:
I think the algorithm used to sort the packages is somehow flawed.
There are two different "logics" used to compare two packages. One by its dependencies (which should work fine) and one with strcmp() used when no info regarding the dependencies between those two packages is present. I think the problem lies in this two different "logics". But i dont know what the solution is.