Support of scrutinizer for EXT:news
I am currently using scrutinizer to show the code quality and it would be awesome to have this available for the synced git version of my extension "news" of github.
Having this not only in my fork would be simply great. What you need to do:
- Create an account on https://scrutinizer-ci.com with the github account TYPO3-extensions
- Enable news as new project
- Define only master in settings "Tracked Branches"
Done. Would that be possible? Just contact me via skype/mail if you need any additional information!
Keep on rocking!
Updated by Bastian Bringenberg about 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Bastian Bringenberg
I have created everything as requested. The Account runs under my name and with my login credentials so if someone wants to add other repositories as well for the moment he / she / it needs to write me.
Here is the link:
Have an awesome day,