Reporters should not be able to set fields like Priority, Assignee, etc.
Original title was: Reporters should not be able to assign issues
I didn't verify this, but https://forge.typo3.org/issues/80918 looks like if reporters (non-members of a project) are able to assign issues. This shouldn't be possible.
#2 Updated by Sybille Peters over 1 year ago
- Due date set to 2018-02-19
- Assignee set to Steffen Gebert
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
- Start date changed from 2017-04-20 to 2017-05-20
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 600.00 h
Also, possible to set and probably shouldn't be able to:
- Set watchers to watch (?)
- Start date
- Due date
- Estimated time
- Assignee: - >> Steffen Gebert
- Priority: Must have >> Should have
- Done: 0% >> 100%
- Estimated time: - >> 600
- Due date 19.02.2018
#6 Updated by Sybille Peters 3 months ago
Cool :) Thank you!
In that case, I think we can remove the notice in the Contribution Guide:
If you are not a member of the TYPO3 core team, you should not be filling out the following fields: Priority, Assignee, Target version, Start date, Due date, Estimated time, Done, Complexity, Is Regression and Sprint Focus. Do not set a Watcher, unless someone has requested that you do this.
I have created a patch for this: https://github.com/TYPO3-Documentation/TYPO3CMS-Guide-ContributionWorkflow/pull/121