Following features are now available:
- TS setting useJson
- GalleriaFluxViewHelper as template for dynamic extensions
- Image width
- Image height
Galleria offers a non-image-rendering way to include the data through JSON array. It is meant to be more reliable and faster then the DOM way to instantiate the Gallery.
Simply set the option to useJson = 1 and all data will get included without rendering any <img> or <a> tags.
In flexform and in TS I separated the width / height from image and container. Now there are more possibilities for rendering:
- thumbWidth scale thumb width 80 or 80c
- thumbHeight scale thumb height 40 or 40c
- width -> int or string like 400 or 400c
- height -> int or string like 250 or 250c
- width for galleria container sets JS value
- height for galleria container sets JS value
Hope you enjoy the new features, there might be cases where you need to adjust the width/height of either thumb, image or gallery container. By the way: its recommended to enable the useJson function in your TS for all galleries. I will consider to enable this feature as default, if no problems showing up.