- Registered on: 2008-11-12
- Last connection: 2018-03-21
- Troubletickets (Member, 2009-05-14)
- YAC - Yet another Calendar (Leader, 2009-07-22)
- KIWI Gig Lister (Leader, 2009-07-28)
- KIWI Popup (Leader, 2009-08-06)
- ke_contacts (Member, 2009-12-10)
- ke_Userregister (Leader, 2009-12-18)
- ke_forum (Leader, 2010-09-02)
- ke_forum_notifications (Leader, 2010-09-02)
- Faceted Search (Leader, 2010-12-20)
- PHPIDS nextGen (Co-Leader, 2014-03-13)
- 12:32 Faceted Search Bug #69382: composer.json for package
- It is included in TER Composer Repository, see https://composer.typo3.org/satis.html#!/ke-search
- 16:07 Calendar Base Bug #73811 (New): Category tree does not respect "enable fields"
- Deleted or hidden cal categories are still present in the category tree.
- 15:42 Calendar Base Bug #73810 (New): Categories are not shown in BE when user / group has "category_perms" set
- When a BE user or a BE group has a sys_category permission setting there are no cal-categories shown in backend when...
- 11:37 ke_Userregister Bug #50818 (Resolved): fix normal backlinkParams bug + hook for extra processing
- Thank you, your patch was applied to current trunk.
- 15:44 YAC - Yet another Calendar Bug #40579 (Resolved): t3lib_div::rm_endcomma is deprecated
- 15:28 YAC - Yet another Calendar Feature #41922: recuring events
- Yes, this would really be a nice feature. But it's a lot of work to implement it. I have been asked for this feature ...
- 14:23 ke_Userregister Bug #41705 (Accepted): [Feature] Send E-Mail to Admin after Registration
- Hi Marcus,
this feature is not available yet, but I would like to implement it if you send me your code. Is it po...
- 15:43 ke_Userregister Bug #39620 (Resolved): tstamp not updated
- Thank you, Marcus. I added your changes to the current SVN trunk. TER release will follow.
- 10:08 ke_Userregister Bug #34391 (Resolved): Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare "make_selector"
- 14:22 ke_Userregister Bug #34391: Fatal Error: Cannot redeclare "make_selector"
- Hi Marcus,
thanks again. I committed the changes to SVN. Please check if the problem is solved.
Also available in: Atom