- 19:53 TYPO3.Flow Task #4518: Installation documentation patch
- another patch. Added another ide and fixed an internal link error
- 19:52 TYPO3.Flow Bug #4487: New Documentation for Xampp
- I have been able to run flow3 on IIS7 successfully.
I'm now trying nginx
- 23:41 TYPO3.Flow Bug #4596 (Resolved): DEVELOPMENT or Development
- Flow3 defaults to production mode if you use DEVELOPMENT as the context.
the context should be case insensitive.
- 18:49 TYPO3.Flow Task #4518 (Resolved): Installation documentation patch
- Here is the patch for installation.xml
- 14:44 TYPO3.Welcome Bug #4489 (Resolved): FLOW3 welcome page is still wrong
- Now that alpha4 is released the welcome page for windows is still wrong.
It says that i need to cd into C:\wamp\www\...
- 12:57 TYPO3.Flow Bug #4487 (Resolved): New Documentation for Xampp
- The version of xampp available already comes with php 5.3. The documentation need to remove lot of information regard...
- 12:19 Getting Started Bug #4485 (Resolved): Use Setx instead of Set
- Getting Started Guide Chapter 6
When you set the environment variable in windows using Set, the variable isn't persi...
- 18:00 Getting Started Bug #4327: Object "F3\Blog\Domain\Model\Blog" is not registered
- manually clearing the cache works. the exception is now gone
- 17:54 Getting Started Bug #4318: generateController only generates one controller at a time
- I used double quotes and it generated all the required files in the correct path.
- 17:53 Getting Started Bug #4325: Call to a member function findAll() on a non-object
- Ok its working now
So the problem is flow3 not clearing the cache in development mode
Also available in: Atom