- Registered on: 2011-11-18
- Last connection: 2013-09-03
- 14:07 TYPO3.Flow Feature #51676 (Under Review): Support of symlinks for Resources
- We are using Typo3.Surf as deployment tool. Surf creates a folder structure with symlinks during the deployment. When...
- 13:22 TYPO3.Surf Feature #50151 (Resolved): Add fetchAllTags option to GitCheckoutTask
- Without further options, "git fetch" only fetches tags that point at objects reachable from the branch heads (man 1 g...
- 13:40 TYPO3.Surf Feature #49489 (Resolved): Add noRecursiveSubmodules option to GitCheckoutTask
- In some cases it is necessary to prevent git from checking out
submodules recursively during a Surf deployment in wh...
- 13:15 TYPO3.Flow Feature #46910 (New): Composer integration - PackageStates.php
- It seems that composer packages without autoload.psr-0 definition in its composer.json are not integrated correctly i...
- 17:46 TYPO3.Flow Bug #33707: It is possible to authenticate with an expired account
- After some investigation I found out that this feature works actually, but only on day basis.
I would assumed that i...
- 15:24 TYPO3.Flow Bug #33707 (Resolved): It is possible to authenticate with an expired account
- authenticationManager->authenticate() works even with expired account: account->getExpirationDate() is in the past.
- 15:27 TYPO3.Flow Bug #33055: AccessDeniedException instead of WebRedirect
- The controller method is already annotated with @FLOW3\SkipCsrfProtection
- 11:46 TYPO3.Flow Bug #33055: AccessDeniedException instead of WebRedirect
- It is the first call to the Site. Meaning a user calls a domain like: http://mydomain
This url is linked to a site, ...
- 07:37 TYPO3.Flow Bug #33055 (New): AccessDeniedException instead of WebRedirect
- After defining some restrictions via ACLs on a controller method and defining a WebRedirect I get an AccessDeniedExce...
Also available in: Atom