- 03:54 Calendar Base Bug #85663 (New): On-save indexing of recurrent event fails when exception event is present
- In my installation the automatic indexing of an recurrent event "on save" is failing, when an exception event is link...
- 23:21 Adminer Bug #84930: Session cache warning after upgrade to 9.1.0
- Just checked it: the server has "session.use_cookies" set to On.
(Had to re upload screenshot because of unwanted ...
- 00:29 Adminer Bug #84930: Session cache warning after upgrade to 9.1.0
- Okay, I can reconfirm that: no warnings shown anymore with php 7.2 :)
- 22:10 Adminer Bug #84930: Session cache warning after upgrade to 9.1.0
- I also made sure I see the recent version of Adminer, but the warning still remains (see attached screenshot).
- 01:37 Adminer Bug #84930 (Needs Feedback): Session cache warning after upgrade to 9.1.0
- After upgrading to t3adminer 9.1.0 I get warnings in the backend module:
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send ...
- 00:41 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Bug #81938 (Resolved): BE exception thrown with "contentElementPreview" enabled in EXT:news
- With EXT:news' activated configuration option...
- 01:11 Calendar Base Bug #58170: Fatal Error in tx_cal_controller after updating to 1.5.7
- Fotgot to add: TYPO3 version is 4.7.18, PHP is 5.3.19
- 01:07 Calendar Base Bug #58170 (Resolved): Fatal Error in tx_cal_controller after updating to 1.5.7
- After updating two different instances of cal from 1.5.3 to 1.5.7 opening the page with the listview throws a fatal e...
- 03:21 Calendar Base Bug #48978 (New): TER version 1.5.3: broken list view in standard template
- It seems the TER package of cal v1.5.3 comes with somehow broken templates.
At least these two files do not match wi...
- 22:22 Calendar Base Bug #39525: New Category Service looks buggy (TRUNK)
- I found that for me in the current trunk r65995 the option view.categoryMode is not working as expected in the listvi...
Also available in: Atom