- Registered on: 2008-05-25
- Last connection: 2016-06-11
- 22:27 Swigmore Institute Feature #2666 (Closed): link generation
- Fixed in version 1.0.1
- 10:23 Swigmore Institute Feature #2666 (Closed): link generation
- Publication links (file or PMID) are generated, even if the data for the link doesn't exist.
This will generate an ...
- 00:38 Swigmore Institute Bug #2606 (Closed): when a section has no leaders, the script generates error messages
- bug fixed with the last SVN submit
- 00:53 Swigmore Institute Bug #2606 (Closed): when a section has no leaders, the script generates error messages
- A section without a primary or secondary leader set generates error messages, because MYSQL has problems with the gen...
- 10:02 musicview Bug #1632 (Accepted): Check search implementation
- If you search using the method album.getInfo with correct artist and wrong album name the extension causes an error:
- 21:57 musicview Major Feature #1630 (Accepted): Helper for data input
- For the input fields in the frontend (- and if possible in the backend) create helper objects to identify the require...
- 21:54 musicview Feature #1629 (Accepted): data type check for the parameters
- Assign to the configuration array in tx_musicview_base a datatype to check if the user passed the correct value.
- 20:32 musicview Bug #1591 (Resolved): musicview search fails thru changes in tx_musicview_base
- The changes in the...
- 20:30 musicview Feature #1593 (Needs Feedback): method overwriteParams ignores required parameters
- 15:10 musicview Bug #1592 (Resolved): modifyTime *virus* - now functions in combination (group.getWeeklyChartList...
- The value modification is now handeld by a userFunc class. This class has a flag that is modified by a second userFun...
Also available in: Atom