- Login: k-fish
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2008-01-20
- Last sign in: 2016-03-16
- 15:43 TYPO3 Core Feature #36564 (Closed): Add a simple file backend for caching that favors speed over flexibility
- The tagging features of the file backend are powerful but come at a cost. Flushing caches by tag can be extremely cos...
- 11:07 TYPO3 Core Bug #21408 (Closed): Various crashes in SQL parsing when using install tool to compare and fix database.
- I tried updating a rather outdated TYPO3 database and got a few errors.
When updating a table where the engine typ...
- 23:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #20432 (Closed): DB check breaks with MySQL in ANSI mode due to double quotes
- If your MySQL is configured to run in ANSI mode, the DB check "database relations" doesn't work because double quotes...
- 18:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #19891 (Closed): split() is deprecated in PHP 5.3
- split() is depreceted and should be replaced by preg_split()
(issue imported from #M10231)
- 14:22 TYPO3 Core Bug #19888 (Closed): Use of preg functions with ereg patterns
- There are a bunch (see attached file) of preg_* calls using "[:alnum:]" and "[:space:]". This doesn't give any error ...
- 15:13 TYPO3 Core Bug #17046: Umlauts not working in GIFBUILDER with php5
- What worked for me a second ago: I used FontForge to re-encode the font from Unicode MBP to Full Unicode...
- 13:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #17574 (Closed): Double values are truncated to their prefixes
- In class 'ux_t3lib_DB' in INSERTquery and UPDATEquery there are hardcasts (the $mt stuff) like this:
$mt = $this->...
- 14:52 TYPO3 Core Feature #16251: Disable "versioning"-menuitem via contextMenu.[key].disableItems in User TSconfig
- Changes have been described by Karl-Ernst Kiel. I have provided the diffs and testet it on several sites.
For me t...
- 16:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #16673 (Closed): Items in CE "Insert Records" don't have edit options in context menu any longer
- Up to (at least) 3.8.x the context menu of items inserted via insert records had an edit entry (see screenshot insert...
- 17:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #16297 (Closed): FE logins don't work when using DBAL with Oracle (and probably others)
- There is a check on the field lockToDomain when looking for usergroups for the user that is logging in. This check is...
Also available in: Atom