- Registered on: 2008-10-12
- Last connection: 2019-11-22
- 15:33 TYPO3 Core Bug #76446: IRRE: Deleting the parent record leaves orphan child records referenced by MM table
- Yeah, you're absolutely right. Sorry, I just took our scenario into consideration, which simply is a "cleaner" 1:n by...
- 14:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #76446: IRRE: Deleting the parent record leaves orphan child records referenced by MM table
- Patch added for @\TYPO3\CMS\Core\DataHandling\DataHandler->deleteRecord_procBasedOnFieldType()@
- 13:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #76446 (Closed): IRRE: Deleting the parent record leaves orphan child records referenced by MM table
- As the subject mentions, if you delete a parent record containing IRRE child records, which are referenced by a MM ta...
- 16:34 HybridAuth Revision 61: * changes dep for TYPO3 version down to 7.5.0 to also support current TYPO3-Version
- 10:39 phpMyAdmin Support #68151 (Resolved): Please create a tag for v4.19.1
- Could you please create a tag for version 4.19.1 as this is the last version which works with T3 4.5, so that one is ...
- 16:35 HybridAuth Revision 35: * updates class.ext_update.php -> removes php closing tag and whitespaces to fix visual bugs in EM
- 12:27 TYPO3.Welcome Bug #44670: JS in Welcome Package broken
- Sorry for the late reply. I am using FF 18 as mentioned above.
- 14:36 TYPO3.Welcome Bug #44670 (Resolved): JS in Welcome Package broken
- 19:26 subversion support for TYPO3 Task #10943: Make np_subversion compatible with TYPO3 4.5
- Patch seems to work under 4.5LTS too. I didn't determine any problems yet. Just #11630, but this is existing since 4.4.x
- 19:23 subversion support for TYPO3 Bug #4292 (Needs Feedback): Export does not work anymore
- Well as webadmin already mentioned, this bug is still existing in the current trunk. Please consider a merge with one...
Also available in: Atom