- Registered on: 2008-10-12
- Last connection: 2016-06-03
- 15:33 Core Bug #76446: IRRE: Deleting the parent record leaves orphan child records referenced by MM table
- Yeah, you're absolutely right. Sorry, I just took our scenario into consideration, which simply is a "cleaner" 1:n by...
- 14:00 Core Bug #76446: IRRE: Deleting the parent record leaves orphan child records referenced by MM table
- Patch added for @\TYPO3\CMS\Core\DataHandling\DataHandler->deleteRecord_procBasedOnFieldType()@
- 13:57 Core Bug #76446 (Closed): IRRE: Deleting the parent record leaves orphan child records referenced by M...
- As the subject mentions, if you delete a parent record containing IRRE child records, which are referenced by a MM ta...
- 16:34 HybridAuth Revision 61: * changes dep for TYPO3 version down to 7.5.0 to also support current TYPO3-Version
- 10:39 phpMyAdmin Support #68151 (Resolved): Please create a tag for v4.19.1
- Could you please create a tag for version 4.19.1 as this is the last version which works with T3 4.5, so that one is ...
- 16:35 HybridAuth Revision 35: * updates class.ext_update.php -> removes php closing tag and whitespaces to fix vis...
- 12:27 TYPO3.Welcome Bug #44670: JS in Welcome Package broken
- Sorry for the late reply. I am using FF 18 as mentioned above.
- 14:36 TYPO3.Welcome Bug #44670 (Resolved): JS in Welcome Package broken
- 11:38 Login As Bug #27762 (Resolved): encryptionKey is never used in verification hash creation
- The creation of the verification md5 hash makes no use of the encryptionKey as expected, because of a typo in variabl...
- 19:26 subversion support for TYPO3 Task #10943: Make np_subversion compatible with TYPO3 4.5
- Patch seems to work under 4.5LTS too. I didn't determine any problems yet. Just #11630, but this is existing since 4.4.x
Also available in: Atom