- 15:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #88209: Route enhanced parameters not added when using addQueryString
- If I set addQueryString.method = GET (or in the ViewHelpers addQueryStringMethod="GET") it does work. The problem is ...
- 14:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #88209 (New): Route enhanced parameters not added when using addQueryString
- When using addQueryString in a typolink or link ViewHelper the parameters of a route enhanced URL aren't added.
- 15:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #85498: Wrong URL for "view" when in workspace with TYPO3 in subdirectory
- It works correctly in TYPO3 9.5.5, so it seems to be fixed.
- 16:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #86628: Linked files not referenced in backend filelist
- It looks like links to files in this way aren't added to the sys_refindex table. I tried it by adding a link to a fil...
- 08:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #85604: PHP warning when doing math in Fluid
- Yes, it was "12" and "3". I don't have access to an environment with PHP 7.1 at the moment, but I can test the patch ...
- 15:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #85604 (Closed): PHP warning when doing math in Fluid
- The following causes a PHP warning in fluid in TYPO3 8 and 9 with PHP 7.1....
- 15:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #85498: Wrong URL for "view" when in workspace with TYPO3 in subdirectory
- This happens because in EXT:workspaces\Classes\Preview\PreviewUriBuilder.php in method buildUriForWorkspaceSplitPrevi...
- 14:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #85498 (Closed): Wrong URL for "view" when in workspace with TYPO3 in subdirectory
- I have TYPO3 installed in a subdirectory (so in domain.com/directory). If I select a workspace and try to view a page...
- 17:01 TYPO3 Core Bug #82756: Can't remove access starttime / endtime
- Shouldn't this actually be fixed instead of using the workaround in the core? This patch doesn't fix it for extension...
- 12:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #83648 (Closed): Emptying datetime causes SQL error
- When I empty a datetime field in the backend and try to save the record I get an SQL error when MySQL is in strict mo...
Also available in: Atom