Rudy Gnodde

  • Registered on: 2008-12-01
  • Last connection: 2021-07-06

Issues

Activity

2021-08-14

10:37 TYPO3 Core Bug #88209: Route enhanced parameters not added when using addQueryString
No longer an issue in TYPO3 11, as the method parameter has been removed completely and it's always GET. But still an...

2021-08-12

13:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #94494: Redirect with respect_query_parameters and regexp
Yes, that's the same issue.
I can't seem to close this issue myself. Can someone close it, as this is a duplicate?
11:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #93203: BE Form Styling Firefox Linux
Can't reproduce it either in Firefox 91 on Ubuntu 20.04

2021-07-28

09:54 TYPO3 Core Bug #94655 (Resolved): Slug generation for records with pid=0 always returns "/"
I've added a slug field to records that have pid=0. The generated slug is always @/@. The cause for this is a hardcod...

2021-07-06

14:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #94494 (Closed): Redirect with respect_query_parameters and regexp
For redirects you can set respect_query_parameters, but this only works for flat source paths. If you use a regexp fo...

2020-11-19

14:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #92880 (Closed): Incorrect reference count in form management
The reference count in the form management counts sys_refindex records that are marked as deleted. In TYPO3\CMS\Form\...

2019-12-11

13:36 TYPO3 Core Feature #89917 (Under Review): Set new page access group to parent page access group
It is possible to set the access group of new pages using TSConfig:...

2019-04-25

15:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #88209: Route enhanced parameters not added when using addQueryString
If I set addQueryString.method = GET (or in the ViewHelpers addQueryStringMethod="GET") it does work. The problem is ...
14:55 TYPO3 Core Bug #88209 (New): Route enhanced parameters not added when using addQueryString
When using addQueryString in a typolink or link ViewHelper the parameters of a route enhanced URL aren't added.
Fo...

2019-04-18

15:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #85498: Wrong URL for "view" when in workspace with TYPO3 in subdirectory
It works correctly in TYPO3 9.5.5, so it seems to be fixed.

Also available in: Atom