- Registered on: 2008-12-06
- Last connection: 2012-02-28
- 09:22 CSS to inline converter Bug #10745 (On Hold): Problem with the scheduler, direct mail and css2inline
This warning comes from the HTML processor which is part of PHP. In your case, the warning tells something abo...
- 13:09 CSS to inline converter Bug #7717 (Closed): exploding of attributes will brake CSS and value '0' is not processed
- Thank you very much, Stephan Kellermayr.
The patch did the trick.
- 13:07 CSS to inline converter Feature #7718 (Closed): remove individual attributes from HTML-content
- Many thanks to Stephan Kellermayr for his excellent proposal.
It's applied and a new version is on the TER.
- 14:16 TYPO3 Facebook extension First time published on TER
- Release 0.2.1
- 16:55 Language Selection Feature #6651 (Resolved): Add stdWrap to label
- Dear Stanislas,
I just created a little patch that adds stdWrap to the country label (in mode 2).
This allows f...
- 17:08 CSS to inline converter Bug #4733 (Closed): Datastructure not get recursively
- That is very helpful indeed.
Thank you very much.
I updated the manual, and the issue can be closed.
- 16:23 CSS to inline converter Bug #6279 (Closed): After update to Typo3 4.3.1 the function call "cObjGet" gets no value
- 17:45 External Providers for Direct Mail Bug #6269 (Closed): Dealing with big quantities (100'000+)
- Thank you very much for this useful extension. It allowed us to deal with complex distribution formulas, grouping cat...
- 08:17 forge.typo3.org Bug #3468 (Closed): Source code of hidden projects still visible on SVN
- The source code of extensions that are marked as "hidden" in forge.typo3.org is still browsable by anyone on the svn....
- 11:40 CSS to inline converter Fixed encoding and documentation
- The problem with utf-8 and other encodings has been solved. I uploaded css2inline 0.1.0 to the TER.
Please refer t...
Also available in: Atom