- Registered on: 2009-03-18
- Last connection: 2019-03-10
- 22:51 TYPO3 Core Task #53045: Make \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Category\CategoryRegistry::getCategoryFieldsForTable() reusable
- The problem is pretty much solved I guess in current TYPO3 versions, at least at a record type level basis.
- 20:31 TYPO3 Core Feature #87451 (Under Review): Allow execution of multiple scheduler tasks in command line
The Scheduler currently executes multiple task in one call which might lead to side effects between tasks when they...
- 00:16 TYPO3 Core Bug #87156 (Resolved): Database row upgrade wizard can not be marked undone
This is caused by an invalid check of the identifier introduced in #86165.
The call to @assertIdentifierIsValid(...
- 23:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #86632 (Resolved): Reports complaining that "Update incomplete"
- Applied in changeset commit:3d5456e33b9ea90dadcd1f0eee780fe3ebb7c868.
- 23:16 TYPO3 Core Revision 3d5456e3: [BUGFIX] Ignore wizards with no upgrades in report
- The reports module now ignores upgrade wizards that do
not have any necessary upgrades (shouldRenderWizard property
- 23:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #86632: Reports complaining that "Update incomplete"
- The problem here was, that the reports module ignored the shouldRenderWizard property.
I pushed a patch that shoul...
- 22:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #64215 (Resolved): Suggest wizard should respect options.pageTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints
- Applied in changeset commit:40a79c0ad19f870e31ded6b81efe7742bea473af.
- 21:56 TYPO3 Core Revision 40a79c0a: [TASK] Respect alternative web mounts in suggest wizard
- The suggest wizard now respects temporary page tree mount
points and altElementBrowserMountPoints from the TSconfig.
- 12:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #86561 (Resolved): writeAdditionalConfiguration method in ConfigurationManager writes to wron...
- Applied in changeset commit:4c8b83b9462b699183c351b8e680bbc168708351.
- 12:04 TYPO3 Core Revision 4c8b83b9: [BUGFIX] Fix path when writing AdditionalConfiguration.php
- Use the getAdditionalConfigurationFileLocation() method to
determine the path to the file.
Also available in: Atom