- Registered on: 2009-03-31
- Last connection: 2014-07-25
- 14:42 MW Imagemap Feature #59964: 6.2 compatibility
- I needed to update, so I changed a few lines. The config_inc.php was a bit tricky...
Maybe this (extension attached)...
- 10:41 mm_forum_news Bug #33912 (Closed): no content and title in forum entry
- No feedback for 18 months -> closed.
- 10:46 mm_forum_comments Feature #8915 (Accepted): Parse TypoScript with instance of cObj (backend only)
- 10:43 mm_forum_news Bug #33912 (Needs Feedback): no content and title in forum entry
- Is your TypoScript available for the mm_forum_comments extension?
Which mm_forum version are you using? Which TYPO3 ...
- 10:21 TYPO3 Core Bug #34869 (Closed): Backend Layout Wizard: Uses saved configuration instead of the current
- The wizard of the backend layout loads always the layout from the database, not the current of the textarea. So you a...
- 16:26 Dragdrop Feature #34768: Do not hide "moving"-buttons
- Her it is: The final patch. Please test it. The Chromefix is included. I outsourced the CSS styling to the CSS file.
- 15:53 Dragdrop Feature #34768: Do not hide "moving"-buttons
- Good point. I work on that. With the original "fix" for Chrome it is not possible to drag the Content Element near th...
- 15:34 Dragdrop Feature #34768: Do not hide "moving"-buttons
- Interesting. Perhaps that is a bug of sortable itself. I think that flaw is as important as the one of opera. I just ...
- 10:41 Dragdrop Feature #34768: Do not hide "moving"-buttons
- Interesting. I use Iron instead of Google Chrome to test Chromium and with the patched solution I did not notice anyt...
Also available in: Atom