has not signed the Contributor License Agreement
- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2015-11-18
Reported issues: 12
- 10:46 Core Bug #71621: Change in PageRepository breaks overlaying of universal language records
- @Mathias: I get your point. However, the problem is not the misleading comment but the fact that *NO record at all* w...
- 10:25 Core Bug #71621 (Under Review): Change in PageRepository breaks overlaying of universal language records
- For whatever reasons a change was made in @PageRepository->getRecordOverlay()@, effectively breaking the overlay of r...
- 12:36 Core Bug #67996: Provide reasonable way to clear autoloader caches
- Sorry for the late reply. Yes, sounds good. Do you have a link to some kind of documentation for this?
- 15:25 Core Bug #68994: It is not possible to save NULL (replaced by the string "NULL")
- I can totally second this requirement — being able to use NULL values in the database for simple types is an absolute...
- 10:49 Core Bug #70105 (Closed): Unsuccessful scheduler task execution results in "Serialization of 'Closure'...
- As of TYPO3 CMS 7.4, returning @FALSE@ from a scheduler task's @execute()@ method results in a _"Serialization of 'Cl...
- 15:33 Core Bug #69211 (Resolved): Suggest wizard freaks out on long / truncated results
- Starting with CMS 7.4 it seems that the suggest wizard has got a problem with result titles that are too long and mus...
- 19:05 Core Bug #67996: Provide reasonable way to clear autoloader caches
- Hi Helmut,
thanks for your feedback. Yes, personally I'd be fine with both your suggestions (composer.json + built...
- 11:18 Core Bug #67996 (Needs Feedback): Provide reasonable way to clear autoloader caches
- As a follow up to [[#67972]], I'd vote for providing a reasonable way of flushing (or temporarily disabling) the auto...
- 16:06 Core Bug #67561 (Closed): "Invalid RSA public key" malfunction on (backend) login (resurrection)
- Still experiencing the bug #55396 with RSA key generation. Please see description over there (https://forge.typo3.org...
- 16:01 Core Bug #55396: "Invalid RSA public key" malfunction on (backend) login
- Hi Mathias, hi Alex,
yes, this is still an issue, even with the latest 7.3, although I'm pretty sure that not ever...
Also available in: Atom