- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2016-12-21
- 14:38 Core Bug #78892 (Resolved): Newlines in static database data cause SQL error during install wizard
- When running the install wizard for a fresh TYPO3 8.4.1 installation, there's a problem with static SQL data containi...
- 09:51 Core Bug #78885 (New): Install tool database examination fails with non-omnipotent database user
- With a fresh TYPO3 8.4 installation, it seems not possible to successfully run the installation wizard when
- 10:47 Core Bug #67996: Provide reasonable way to clear autoloader caches
- Sounds good, yes. Issue can be closed.
- 19:48 Core Bug #72249: Inline FAL record in flexform fails
- Alright. I'll talk to Jeff tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he either overlooked your advise or it didn't work. We'll find o...
- 18:33 Core Bug #72249: Inline FAL record in flexform fails
- Sorry, I just realise that the configuration example provided doesn't involve a FAL record as advertised. We experien...
- 18:23 Core Bug #72249: Inline FAL record in flexform fails
- As I said before it's the very same bug as described at https://forge.typo3.org/issues/71436#note-19 (I'm Jeff's work...
- 16:35 Core Bug #72249 (Closed): Inline FAL record in flexform fails
- Creating an inline FAL record inside a flexform doesn't work and terminates with a "500 internal server error".
- 12:55 Core Bug #71621: Change in PageRepository breaks overlaying of universal language records
- Very happy to find this resolved "the right way", thanks. ;)
- 10:46 Core Bug #71621: Change in PageRepository breaks overlaying of universal language records
- @Mathias: I get your point. However, the problem is not the misleading comment but the fact that *NO record at all* w...
- 10:25 Core Bug #71621 (Resolved): Change in PageRepository breaks overlaying of universal language records
- For whatever reasons a change was made in @PageRepository->getRecordOverlay()@, effectively breaking the overlay of r...
Also available in: Atom