- Registered on: 2009-04-08
- Last connection: 2021-03-02
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2014-10-01)
- 15:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #93466: createVersionNumberedFilename doesn't support absolute paths
- IMHO the most future proof way to fix this is to extend `createVersionNumberedFilename()` and support absolute paths ...
- 14:46 TYPO3 Core Bug #93466 (New): createVersionNumberedFilename doesn't support absolute paths
- Just discovered that files in TYPO3 Backend are lacking cache busting, e.g.
- 15:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #83572 (Closed): Changed behaviour for uniqueInPid/unique in translated records
- Starting with TYPO3 8 LTS the behaviour for TCA's uniqueInPid/unique setting has changed when used in a field exluded...
- 19:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #80061: FileStorageExtractionTask breaks if file not found
- I'm currently testing the patches on a project with several thousand files. I'll push it to gerrit as soon as I'm sur...
- 16:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #80061: FileStorageExtractionTask breaks if file not found
- I see several ways to fix this issue:
* Respect @missing@ field in @FileIndexRepository::findInStorageWithIndexOut...
- 16:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #80061 (Closed): FileStorageExtractionTask breaks if file not found
- h2. Steps to Reproduce
# Ensure there's something to index. Add files, reset @last_indexed@ field ...
- 19:09 CloudFlare Client Bug #78810: Cache-Tag header not present in cached pages
- IMHO it's still possible that Cloudflare's cache is purged anyhow and then cached pages from TYPO3 would be fetched. ...
- 14:03 CloudFlare Client Bug #78810 (Closed): Cache-Tag header not present in cached pages
- The @Cache-Tag@ response header is only present for the first request to a certain page. As soon as this page is cach...
- 13:55 CloudFlare Client Bug #78809: Missing argument 1 for TypoScriptFrontendController
- It looks like the constructor of @ContentProcessor@'s parent @TypoScriptFrontendController@ expects multiple argument...
- 13:52 CloudFlare Client Bug #78809 (Closed): Missing argument 1 for TypoScriptFrontendController
- Just tested the new Purge cache by Cache-Tag feature and experienced the following bug:
When opening the frontend ...
Also available in: Atom