- Registered on: 2009-04-08
- Last connection: 2019-10-28
- Base Distribution (Contributor, 2014-10-01)
- 15:11 TYPO3 Core Bug #83572 (Closed): Changed behaviour for uniqueInPid/unique in translated records
- Starting with TYPO3 8 LTS the behaviour for TCA's uniqueInPid/unique setting has changed when used in a field exluded...
- 19:29 TYPO3 Core Bug #80061: FileStorageExtractionTask breaks if file not found
- I'm currently testing the patches on a project with several thousand files. I'll push it to gerrit as soon as I'm sur...
- 16:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #80061: FileStorageExtractionTask breaks if file not found
- I see several ways to fix this issue:
* Respect @missing@ field in @FileIndexRepository::findInStorageWithIndexOut...
- 16:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #80061 (Closed): FileStorageExtractionTask breaks if file not found
- h2. Steps to Reproduce
# Ensure there's something to index. Add files, reset @last_indexed@ field ...
- 19:09 CloudFlare Client Bug #78810: Cache-Tag header not present in cached pages
- IMHO it's still possible that Cloudflare's cache is purged anyhow and then cached pages from TYPO3 would be fetched. ...
- 14:03 CloudFlare Client Bug #78810 (Closed): Cache-Tag header not present in cached pages
- The @Cache-Tag@ response header is only present for the first request to a certain page. As soon as this page is cach...
- 13:55 CloudFlare Client Bug #78809: Missing argument 1 for TypoScriptFrontendController
- It looks like the constructor of @ContentProcessor@'s parent @TypoScriptFrontendController@ expects multiple argument...
- 13:52 CloudFlare Client Bug #78809 (Closed): Missing argument 1 for TypoScriptFrontendController
- Just tested the new Purge cache by Cache-Tag feature and experienced the following bug:
When opening the frontend ...
- 08:28 Newscalendar Bug #58618: Non translated records not shown when using content_fallback
- As far as I see the problem is that in non translated records the values for @tx_newscalendar_calendardate@ and @tx_n...
- 08:18 Newscalendar Bug #58618 (New): Non translated records not shown when using content_fallback
- We use multiple languages with content_fallback. Therefore non translated elements should be displayed in the default...
Also available in: Atom