- Registered on: 2009-04-28
- Last connection: 2021-10-11
- timtab (Co-Leader, 2010-08-10)
- 07:34 TYPO3 Core Bug #93375: Superfluous p-tags added by lib.parseFunc.makelinks when link is parsed and string contains other tags
- I looked into that. The problem was introduced with #39261.
- 08:23 TYPO3 Core Bug #91443: Environment Variable in SiteConfiguration gets cached
- An other use case, is the usage of the environment variable @HTTP_HOST@ for static routes.
For example a robots.tx...
- 13:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #89240: "Edit page properties" icon is displayed, even if page editing is not allowed for user
- The same error occurs in the list module
- 18:00 Static Info Tables Feature #90274 (Resolved): Add support for PHP 7.4
- Applied in changeset commit:3fa97468c4123261a84446467d3f32b3df3ee581.
- 17:49 Static Info Tables Revision 3fa97468: [TASK] Set PHP dependency constraint to ^7.0
- Command used:
composer require php:"^7.0"
- 14:55 Static Info Tables Feature #90274 (Resolved): Add support for PHP 7.4
- Add support to install the extension via composer with PHP 7.4
- 12:09 TYPO3 Core Bug #89936 (Closed): Command "site:list" not compatible with symfony 5
- The task "\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Command\SiteListCommand":https://github.com/TYPO3/TYPO3.CMS/blob/v10.2.0/typo3/sysext/core/...
- 14:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #89495 (Resolved): Wrong usage of database restriction api within lowlevel scripts
- Applied in changeset commit:8f8994e9cc502ddb40e61645b9d7c3756c1fd186.
- 14:12 TYPO3 Core Revision 8f8994e9: [BUGFIX] Fix from usage of database restriction within lowlevel scripts
- Resolves: #89495
- 09:10 TYPO3 Core Bug #89495 (Closed): Wrong usage of database restriction api within lowlevel scripts
- The restriction api was not correctly used within lowlevel script.
This only happens if "genTree_traverseDeleted" is...
Also available in: Atom