- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2020-11-06
- 07:25 TYPO3 Core Bug #91301: Wrong encoding for "displayResults"
- The DE translation is working in TYPO3 10.4.20.
But the ES translation is still wrong:...
- 14:40 TYPO3 Core Bug #94905: FE requests to /index.php are broken without providing id get parameter, if no pageTypeSuffix routeEnhancer is configured
- I just discovered this problem, too. If it helps someone, "/index.php?type=123" does not work (anymore), but "/?type=...
- 16:41 TYPO3 Core Bug #88154 (Closed): elementClassAttribute for field type "Hidden" is not rendered
- The form documentation describes the _properties.elementClassAttribute_ for hidden fields:
- 14:44 TYPO3 Core Bug #87858 (New): Localized selectSingle field does not get disabled with allowLanguageSynchronization = true
- See attached image, the field is not disabled as supposed. It's working fine with renderType "selectMultipleSideBySid...
- 09:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #87586: ext:form field properties get inherited to subsequent fields
- Thanks for your feedback! Yes - sounds like duplicate of #86890.
Sorry I did not see it already has been reported.
- 15:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #87586 (Closed): ext:form field properties get inherited to subsequent fields
- On a TYPO3 9.5.4 installation we observed the behaviour that on multiple forms the property "elementClassAttribute" o...
- 10:14 TYPO3 Core Bug #87256 (Closed): Pages with nav_hide=1 become "Page enabled in menus" as tooltip
- But of course it should be "Page *not* enabled in menus" or "Hide in Menu" like before.
I guess this came with the...
- 18:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #86611: TYPO3 does not ask, if changed but unsaved "Shortcut Target" should be saved
- I also can not reproduce this with TYPO3 9.5.1 and changing the shortcut target.
But I am not asked to save my cha...
- 15:50 TYPO3 Core Bug #85015 (Closed): stdWrap replacement: useRegExp = 0 should not use preg_replace()
if I write "useRegExp = 0" within a replacement rule it leads to the following error:
_PHP Warning: preg_repl...
- 17:18 TYPO3 Core Bug #82252: Typoscript formDefinitionOverrides do override the Flexform setting overrides
- I can confirm this issue (TYPO3 8.7.4).
Flexforms can be used within multiple content elements on a single page, but...
Also available in: Atom