- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2019-02-04
- 15:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #84560 (New): Localization View in List Module with search string broken
- If I search in the List Module with enabled localization view the localized elements are not shown.
I think this beh...
- 15:02 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Support #84556: Localization View in List Module with search string broken
- Sorry for the waste of time. Found this core behavior was implemented with https://forge.typo3.org/issues/77664
- 13:48 Grid Elements (former official tracker) - now moved to Gitlab! Support #84556 (Closed): Localization View in List Module with search string broken
- Since Version 7.2.0 the Localization View in the list Module does not show the localized Elements if a search string ...
- 11:46 Localization Manager (l10nmgr) Bug #84473 (Accepted): Clickmenu in List View broken
the fix in #81407 does not work.
The name of the module has changed in "[TASK] Remove superfluous module" C...
- 09:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #83779: Doctrine Exception prevents to enable Extensions
Stephan Großberndt wrote:
> With the mentioned composer package I can use the table in TCA as well. If you do n...
- 08:42 TYPO3 Core Bug #83779: Doctrine Exception prevents to enable Extensions
- Tymoteusz Motylewski wrote:
> can you also share the ext_tables.sql file contents?
Heres the table definition in ...
- 16:56 TYPO3 Core Bug #83779 (New): Doctrine Exception prevents to enable Extensions
- When using TYPO3 8.7.9 on Percona Server for MySQL and having a geometry column on a table NOT registered in TCA lead...
- 10:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #81612 (Closed): No Buttons after Livesearch in list for non admin users
- Livesearch uses ID 0 as page ID and so there are no buttons in the list (e.g. create new record) visible due to missi...
- 14:30 Localization Manager (l10nmgr) Bug #81407 (Resolved): Clickmenu in List View broken
- Hi there,
if I click in the list view on "L10N Export/Import" I get an error...
- 18:04 TYPO3 Core Bug #25048 (Closed): Time 0:00 not possible if 'eval' => 'time'
- If you have a TCA definition like this
'uhrzeit' => array (
'exclude' => 0,
'label' => 'LLL:EXT:mg_test...
Also available in: Atom