- 15:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #91758 (Closed): OptgroupViewHelper uses wrong method to set disabled attribute
- Using f:form.select.optgroup with attribute disabled="true" causes uncaught exception.
- 13:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #82730: Opening record in backend painfully slow with foreign table and large main table
To build an options list based on a foreign_table TYPO3 will first get all records according to foreign_table_...
- 13:00 TYPO3 Core Bug #78257 (Closed): dbal class DatabaseConnection tries to explode array (TYPO3 7.6 and 6.2)
An extbase extension connects to an external postgres database (as additional database, which is also acc...
- 10:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #76637 (Closed): Flexform: Using settings as displayCond within another sheet
- With displayCond in flexforms all sheets are handled separately, which is at least not intuitive.
- 13:53 TYPO3 Core Bug #64163 (Accepted): BackendUtility::getProcessedValue does not evaluate foreign_table_where
- If you defined in TCA a column as 'select' with a 'foreign_table_where' condition you'll see in the Edit Record view ...
- 13:18 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #47006: widget identifier are not unique
- I can confirm the need to solve this.
The private method initializeWidgetIdentifier of AbstractWidgetViewHelper shou...
- 15:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #60339 (Closed): displayCond for sheets in flexform with extbase settings namespace
- To be available in Extbase controllers via $this->settings array, flexform fields have to be named as...
- 11:27 TYPO3 Core Bug #16322: Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in ...
- The method debug_check_recordset in class.t3lib_db.php could solve that problem, I think - if applied correctly.
Also available in: Atom