- Registered on: 2009-07-05
- Last connection: 2016-11-09
Reported issues: 7
- 13:00 Core Bug #78257 (New): dbal class DatabaseConnection tries to explode array (TYPO3 7.6 and 6.2)
An extbase extension connects to an external postgres database (as additional database, which is also acc...
- 10:35 Core Bug #76637 (Resolved): Flexform: Using settings as displayCond within another sheet
- With displayCond in flexforms all sheets are handled separately, which is at least not intuitive.
- 13:09 PHPUnit Bug #69470 (New): Running Selenium2 Test with SeleniumGrid and multiple nodes fails without response
- For my Selenium Tests I use a Selenium Grid with (at least) two nodes for testing with different browsers.
- 13:53 Core Bug #64163 (Accepted): BackendUtility::getProcessedValue does not evaluate foreign_table_where
- If you defined in TCA a column as 'select' with a 'foreign_table_where' condition you'll see in the Edit Record view ...
- 13:18 TYPO3.Fluid Bug #47006: widget identifier are not unique
- I can confirm the need to solve this.
The private method initializeWidgetIdentifier of AbstractWidgetViewHelper shou...
- 15:43 Core Bug #60339 (Resolved): displayCond for sheets in flexform with extbase settings namespace
- To be available in Extbase controllers via $this->settings array, flexform fields have to be named as...
- 12:48 TinyMCE RTE Bug #4412: Not working in FF 3.5 on Mac
- yes, I did. And I've set the Cache to 0 in Firefox anyway (but the damned thingy caches some CSS and JS nevertheless)...
- 11:58 TinyMCE RTE Bug #4412: Not working in FF 3.5 on Mac
- All the same with 0.4.0 - the RTE is not shown within FF 3.5.2 on Mac.
top.tinyMCE is undefined
- 09:27 TinyMCE RTE Bug #4412 (Closed): Not working in FF 3.5 on Mac
- RTE is not shown (only textarea with HTML) on Firefox 3.5.2 on a Mac (OS X 10.5.8). Works fine with Opera and Safari ...
- 11:27 Core Bug #16322: Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource ...
- The method debug_check_recordset in class.t3lib_db.php could solve that problem, I think - if applied correctly.
Also available in: Atom