- 07:03 TYPO3 Core Bug #15752: Faster "substituteConstants"
- >In the case I encountered, constants assigned to other constants are not correctly replaced.
In fact, the old sub...
- 04:30 TYPO3 Core Bug #15797 (Closed): tx_cms_layout->wordWrapper do not support multi-byte charset
- wordWrapper use chunk_split. which will break multi-byte charset in the middle.
As a result, the db_layout.php of ...
- 03:59 TYPO3 Core Bug #15768 (Rejected): unwaned BE session logoff clause by embed media player from Frontend.
- Because of default typo3 will check useragent equals to keep session run.
In some cases, when you embed a media pl...
- 10:17 TYPO3 Core Bug #15752: Faster "substituteConstants"
- I think the same logic can be apply into substituteConstants in tsparser_ext
You just have to wrote two more differe...
- 03:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #15752 (Closed): Faster "substituteConstants"
- "substituteConstants" for typoscript is using loop and str_replace, which has a poor performance. O(M x N).
- 07:38 TYPO3 Core Feature #15748 (Closed): Incorrect caching of locallang
- locallang.xml are converted into native charset before cache into typo3temp, even the xml is stored in unicode.
- 16:42 TYPO3 Core Feature #15715: plugin.tx_anyname._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE_FILE not provided
- Ofcouse I know that.
It is a global configuration to all the CSS file, not set by each plugins individual.
- 07:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #15716: Problem with automated pagegeneration, with wrong DOCTYPE
- 05:02 TYPO3 Core Feature #15715 (Closed): plugin.tx_anyname._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE_FILE not provided
- May plugins are using _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE to insert it own stylesheet into the page.
Many of them are hure and peop...
- 11:39 TYPO3 Core Bug #15617 (Closed): template->docType is not compatible with IE
- If you set
IE may ignore Content-Type setting and using XML parser open the pa...
Also available in: Atom