- Registered on: 2009-07-24
- Last connection: 2018-12-08
- 16:10 TYPO3 Core Feature #87074 (Under Review): Checkbox and Radio ViewHelper should have a required argument
- To get this feature:
- 16:23 LDAP / SSO Authentication Bug #82503: Handle recusive groups
- I created a pull request for it:
- 14:34 LDAP / SSO Authentication Bug #82503: Handle recusive groups
- After some code reading my guess wout be that ...
- 14:03 LDAP / SSO Authentication Bug #82503: Handle recusive groups
- OK i now found the time to do some debugging.
I set according to the documentation the correct mapping:...
- 16:47 TYPO3 Core Bug #83009: Avoid invalid references in DataMapProcessor
- Stumbled over the same problem today after some debugging I found this patch. It works, thanks for the work.
- 18:17 LDAP / SSO Authentication Bug #82503: Handle recusive groups
- Ok i will debug and try to find out how things works there.
If i find a solution i will post it here as an exampl...
- 18:03 LDAP / SSO Authentication Bug #82503: Handle recusive groups
- This is a good hint. No i did not do that.
Do you have any hint how to do that?
- 16:10 LDAP / SSO Authentication Bug #82503 (Needs Feedback): Handle recusive groups
- We have the problem that with an Active Directory we have recursive groups, sometimes also called subgroups.
- 12:00 TYPO3 Core Feature #81656 (Resolved): SelectViewHelper should have a required argument
- Applied in changeset commit:25cfc169a2b602f5fb8200796c7406e228080633.
- 11:36 TYPO3 Core Revision 25cfc169: [FEATURE] Add "required" argument to select view helper.
- Change-Id: Ic27930c09d6c373364e6299e5031397218694903
Also available in: Atom