Sebastian Böttger

typo3@cross-content.com

  • Registered on: 2008-04-16
  • Last connection: 2014-11-24

Issues

Projects

Activity

2013-05-06

15:26 DEV3 Bug #47987 (Rejected): Products not displayed in FE
DEV3 got no products

2012-01-11

10:35 TYPO3 Core Bug #32284: Fatal Error in EM: use stdClass as array
Might be this sticks together with the problem I had (Debian Server), which occurs if you're using fast-CGI.
http:/...

2010-03-04

00:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #22240 (Closed): saving umlauts to flexforms doesn't work with iso-8859-1
t3lib_error_Exception
PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 2 passed to t3lib_div::array_merge_recursive_overrule() ...

2009-03-30

20:07 TYPO3 Core Feature #20255: helper function for handling with TYPOScript
added the same file with bugnumber in name
20:05 TYPO3 Core Feature #20255 (Closed): helper function for handling with TYPOScript
in t3lib_div there should be a helper function for TYPOScript values.
The patch merges the following function ...

2009-03-27

03:31 TYPO3 Core Bug #20245 (Closed): Extensions cannot be looked up, when cache_extensions is empty
Extensions cannot be looked up, when cache_extensions is empty and an actual extensions.xml.gz is in typo3temp.
Yo...

2009-02-05

09:20 TYPO3 Core Bug #16580: "pointer" error in tslib/class.tslib_pibase.php
I also have this problem in 4.2
You can correct it, by changing the $pointer / $a == null or '' if/else statements t...

2008-04-13

10:49 TYPO3 Core Feature #18615: Adding dontShowDebugOutput Option to INSTALL TOOL using in t3lib_div debug functions
In the diff there has been also some changes in function like danishStringUpper (I removed now from diff file). But I...
10:43 TYPO3 Core Feature #18615 (Closed): Adding dontShowDebugOutput Option to INSTALL TOOL using in t3lib_div deb...
While developing extension you use t3lib_div::debug* functions for showing output in the frontend. If you miss to del...

2007-05-06

17:02 TYPO3 Core Bug #17237: Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\TYPO\dummy\t...
Finally I found out how you can reproduce this error.
The problem is a erroneous data structure (xml). I used german...

Also available in: Atom