- Registered on: 2008-04-18
- Last connection: 2019-02-18
- 19:32 Server Team Bug #85572 (Resolved): nginx proxy: disable server tokens
- 19:27 notes.typo3.org Bug #86287: Recurring 502 on notes.typo3.org
- 17:24 notes.typo3.org Bug #86287: Recurring 502 on notes.typo3.org
ALTER DATABASE etherpad CHARACTER SET = utf8mb4 COLLATE = utf8mb4_bin;
ALTER TABLE store ENGINE ...
- 16:25 notes.typo3.org Bug #86287 (In Progress): Recurring 502 on notes.typo3.org
- We encounter Etherpad Lite crashes from time to time. Similar issues:
- 13:09 Server Team Bug #85572 (Resolved): nginx proxy: disable server tokens
- see https://git-t3o.typo3.org/t3o/typo3.org/issues/315
disable verbose nginx version header like this...
- 18:11 Server Team Feature #85501: streamline outgoing mail flow
- 18:10 Server Team Feature #85501 (Resolved): streamline outgoing mail flow
- * [INFO] from time to time, we run into some problems related to the fact that the outgoing mailsystems name does not...
- 11:52 Server Team Task #84492 (Resolved): Server Team Presentation
- 10:11 Server Team Task #84478 (Resolved): Migrate Gitlab
- h1. done
* remove old installation inclusive srv180 after grace period
- 10:46 Board (public) Task #84759: Check domain workflow
- If you delete one of those domains, its more or less guaranteed that some grabber will register it again immediately....
Also available in: Atom