- Registered on:
- Last connection: 2017-06-14
- Deactivate opcode cache check (Leader, 2013-11-29)
- 18:02 Core Bug #81578: sys_refindex CHANGE ref_string: Index column size too large
- As a workaround, https://stackoverflow.com/a/30767600/7173655 helped....
- 17:57 Core Bug #81578 (Closed): sys_refindex CHANGE ref_string: Index column size too large
- Database analyzer generates the following SQL command...
- 21:29 Core Feature #67260: Provide Start / Stop date for FAL entries
- I just received a request from a customer for this feature.
While looking for an extension which implements these ...
- 21:38 Core Bug #65193: Upgrade Wizard: Image Sorting lost
- I just used the following SQL script to recreate the sortign fields some month after upgrading from T3 4.5 to 6.2:
- 17:33 Language Detection Bug #67063: Dependency on static_info_tables is missing in ext_emconf.php
- Should have mentioned: Version 7.0.0 from TER
- 17:21 Language Detection Bug #67063 (Resolved): Dependency on static_info_tables is missing in ext_emconf.php
- The dependency on static_info_tables is missing in ext_emconf.php, thus it breaks the website when installing without...
- 20:43 Core Bug #52889: chrome 30 adds between two word instead of a space
- First I used chrome 30, 9 days ago I used the actuall version of it.
This issue is obvisouly not security related,...
- 23:10 Core Bug #52889: chrome 30 adds between two word instead of a space
- Thank you for trying to reproduce.
In T3 6.2 I can not reproduce it either. But as I wrote, this issue is related ...
- 21:58 Core Bug #58644: belog: No output because of memory limit gets reached
- As described in the comments before, there are some ideas how to improve the situation.
Even if there is no quick wa...
- 22:38 Core Bug #24411: Error messages using DB compare function with tables definitions from real_url extension
- I was accidentially using dbal extension. Uninstalling it solved the issues then.
I would agree to close this issu...
Also available in: Atom