- Registered on: 2008-04-27
- Last connection: 2015-05-05
- 14:02 TYPO3 Core Feature #21779: Integrate OWASP ESAPI for PHP
- FYI: ESAPI for PHP is dead.
Nonetheless, the idea to have something like this is good.
- 13:57 TYPO3 Core Feature #28230: Add support for PBKDF2 to hashing
- I started with this feature in March 2013 - see https://twitter.com/t3sec/status/313413250693881858
Let's see if I c...
- 13:57 TYPO3 Core Bug #48692 (New): Properly escape data in PermissionAjaxController
- 19:51 TYPO3 Core Bug #48692 (Accepted): Properly escape data in PermissionAjaxController
- to be tested
- 17:30 TYPO3 Core Task #54106 (Resolved): Remove non-evaluated parameter from _GP function calls
- Applied in changeset commit:575f0ba441a74fa46df790aacf089d95ed76f7b5.
- 17:06 TYPO3 Core Task #54106 (Closed): Remove non-evaluated parameter from _GP function calls
- Long time ago, _GP() function had a second function argument (regarding stripslashes). Calls with this argument are s...
- 19:12 TYPO3 Core Bug #33277: sqlI in extension manager
- according to
this should be ha...
- 18:45 TYPO3 Core Bug #24733: Label with comma in required form fields causes problems in popup
- no longer a security issue - only bug
- 14:14 TYPO3 Core Feature #52170: Add brute force protection to TYPO3 backend
- Hey Torben,
thank you for your patch. Following, I refer to your patchset 2.
I consider it a good idea to tak...
- 14:43 TYPO3 Core Bug #51761: PHP Warning for open_basedir in filelist for every file after updating 6.1.3 -> 6.1.4
- Root cause is obviously an is_dir() call on a file resource with a trailing slash.
Also available in: Atom